BY OCTOBER 26
for a chance to win!
Contest Winner's Badge on your Sheet Music Plus publisher page
Recognition on SMP Press Social Media
Recognition in SMP Press Newsletters
Inclusion in the SMP Press Contest Winners Series
Pre-approved copyrighted songs in the ArrangeMe Song List as part of the ArrangeMe program
Songs not covered by or no longer subject to copyright restrictions, including, but not limited to, these popular titles
We love perennial powerhouses like "White Christmas" and "Silent Night," but why not stand out from the pack with these family favorites:
Or try out Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown spin on classics like "O Tannenbaum" or "What Child Is This?"
Staying home for the holidays? How about taking a musical journey around the world with SMP Press and these holiday hallmarks:
Not an SMP Press Member? Join now. It's Free!
Terms and Conditions:
- The Instrumental Arranging Contest is sponsored by Sheet Music Plus and its digital sheet music self-publishing platform, SMP Press.
- There is no entry fee.
- All submissions must be new items. No existing arrangements on Sheet Music Plus will be accepted.
- Sheet Music Plus reserves the right to disqualify a title due to copyright concerns, violation of contest terms, content deemed inappropriate, inappropriate pricing (for example, a set of score and parts totaling 100 pages for $12.99), or any other reason.
- All titles associated with this contest are subject to our SMP Press Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is open to arrangers of all ages.
- There are no geographical restrictions for this contest.
- Composers can enter arrangements in more than one category to increase chances of winning; however, only one prize will be awarded per entrant, with the exception of the bonus awarded to the top seller across the entire contest, which will be awarded to the one of the six category winners that has the highest sales revenue during the selling period.
- Closing date for entry will be: October 26, 2018, 11:59pm PST. After this date no further entries to this competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not accepted for whatever reason.
- The sponsors reserve the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as possible by Sheet Music Plus.
- Winners will be determined by the top-selling product in each category between October 30, 2018 and December 14, 2018. Top-selling is defined by titles with the highest total revenue. Only contest entries purchased by someone other than the entrant or the entrant's immediate family members will count towards total revenue.
- All judging decisions are final.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible. The sponsors reserve the right to extend the review period if more time is needed to select a winner.
- The winners agree to use of his/her names and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy law.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network. You are providing your information to Sheet Music Plus, and its service SMP Press.