1. Sign up for SMP Press - it's quick, easy, and FREE!
- A Sheet Music Plus account is required for SMP Press. You will use the same username and password.
- If you don't have a Sheet Music Plus account, then we'll create one for you during the sign-up process.
- You will provide us with your:
- Preferred royalty payment method (PayPal is recommended)
- Publisher name that will be searchable on sheetmusicplus.com.
2. Upload your sheet music or MP3 audio recording. Add your product information.
- Check that your PDF is totally complete, with no parts missing
- Your PDF should have no password encryption, as this will interfere with processing
- Follow our step-by-step instructions to enter information on your product
- NOTE: You must have copyright or adequate licensing to any sheet music or MP3 that you upload. We do remove titles that we discover to be illegally uploaded.
3. We review your piece and make available for sale on Sheet Music Plus.
- Your music will be live within 1 business week after uploading
- Your publisher name will have a landing page created for it as soon as your first title is live
- Personalize your publisher landing page after 25 titles are LIVE.
4. Enjoy 45% royalties on every sale.
- Royalties are paid 30 days after the end of the previous month of royalties
- Ex. Get paid in October, for royalties earned in September
- A $20 minimum amount is required for payment of royalties.
- In other words, you need to earn at least $20 in royalties for payment
- You will accrue royalties until $20 is reached, then your royalty balance will reset to zero after payment
- Payment options: PayPal (recommended), check, or Sheet Music Plus gift certificate